Residential interior design focuses on the client’s daily comfort, lifestyle, and personal taste for aesthetics.
Our work in this case depends on discovering the preferences and needs of the client in the design of the spaces and how they will influence the development of a more comfortable and interesting life for them. We discover with them their tastes in materials, colors and shapes. We work with natural and artificial light to create atmospheres for every moment of the day and we also think about the future of their homes, whether or not they need spaces that can be modified over the years if necessary.
Our goal is to create for our clients beautiful and unique homes that will improve their quality of daily life.
An established brand identity is one of the most important factors in having a successful business, and designing the interiors for your business is of crucial value as part of completing the process of building your brand. The style and distribution of the furniture, the quality of materials, the colours, and many other elements, reflect the character and personality of your business and help the customer immediately create an idea of what your business stands for, its quality, integrity, values, etc.
With our work we make a difference in the image of our clients’ business by creating attractive spaces that truly represent their brand identity, thus attracting them qualitative customers, creating trust and making their business memorable.
DESIGN FOR PROPERTY DEVELOPERS
For property developers we design an attractive interior architecture going in depth and studying people’s behaviour and how they wish to live in their home environment, finding ways to join in the design the availability of m2 with the element of luxury. Luxury in the distribution of the spaces and in architectural details, that combined together make a property special and unique. We chose carefully the materials taking into account their aesthetic and the way they fit with the architecture and with the environment where the property is built. All in all we create a story about the property that will touch and be exciting for the buyer that is looking for something special and as a result, will make the sales process much easier and satisfying for both parties.
We also design and decorate pilot properties so buyers can get an immediate feel of their new home and see the potential of all the spaces that the property has to offer. With our knowledge of interiors and how people react to them, we enhance the value of the property and make potential buyers feel immediately connected to the space.
Our keys-in-hand service is perfect for those who are limited by time or availability and wish not to be involved completely in the process of the interior design. In this case the client commissions the studio for an overall project execution with a set budget and fixed deadline.
Be it for residential, office or commercial spaces, we take care of the complete process: the renovation, control of work site making sure that the work is executed with the highest quality and in the way the client wants, contact with the providers confirming that all materials, furniture and accessories are received in a perfect state and on time and in case of vacational rent properties,purchasing upon request the additional items like bed linen, towels, kitchenware etc. that make a house a home.
What we do
At Amarand Design we offer a complete interior design and decorating service. Our work might include all or some of the following:
Interior Architecture & Design
- Refurbishments: we will work directly with you to redistribute your space in a way that makes sense in your already existing interior. New build: we will work with our own architects or your architects to create beautiful interiors.
- Outdoor design: if you have an outdoor area (terrace, patio, swimming pool etc.) and would like to make it attractive and suit your needs, we will work directly with you through the whole process: distribution of outdoor spaces, choosing of the materials, greenery, outdoor furniture and other accessories.
- Selection of materials and finishes such as flooring, tiles, stones, timbers, paints, wallpapers, doors, window frames etc.
- Custom designed kitchens and bathrooms with structural and cosmetic alterations.
- Custom designed joinery such as wardrobes or built-in cabinets that will provide tailored solutions for your needs.
- Selection of furniture, lighting and rugs
- Design of bespoke furniture (in case your project needs bespoke furniture we work with skilled craftsmen that bring our design ideas to life).
- Furniture upholstery
- Design of window treatments
- Selection of artworks: we work with different galleries and art dealers so we can select from a broad range of artworks to best fit your project.
- Selection of accessories and soft furnishing